Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

sometimes .... it is difficult...

salam...
hyepp..

ermmm....oh...btw you all need to know that my final starts today... and it's start with English paper....and.... another 5 more papers to go...chaiyok !!... =D...heeee..... oke....sebelum aq merapu lebih2 dalam post kali nie... aq nak share sikit ngan korang sal "sejarah mungkin berulang".....hahaha...teringat lagu tomok dulu...ha !! i'm a big fan of him...for more info bout me... daaaa....back to our topic... which is "sometimes ... it is difficult for me... to forget the past..." yeah... yeah... i didn't mean that i always thinking bout my past... always,, i mean...  but sometimes there something happened and make me remember the memory heppened between "us"... us... of coz not you and me right... its about my dottttts.... can't say their name right here..... or else...their awek-awek will come and kill me.... ouch...!haha.... ermmm... i don't know what am i thinking now... not today... but only just now..at this time... and minute...bla bla bla....pe yang aq merepek nie...haish... ha....  tu jer kot... got to go now... study..a lil'bit... i think.... see u all later.. =)

p/s.::sorry about the grammar mistakes that i have done...in this post..and sorry if my post lately is everything bout love...sigh.. oke... i'll try my best to share something interesting about... but it have to be later...sorry ya  =(

-eya-



No comments: